quarta-feira, março 19, 2008

Silence



-I dreamt of you tonight.
-I know. I was there. (...)
-You were? I ... In my dream...My name was not my own. And so was yours. We were called --- and ---.
Why were you calling me ---?
-So henceforth shall you always be called. You must forget, too, my earthly name, and call me ---.
-(...).
-Tell me: was I mourned?
-To the last hour, a cloud of sorrow hung over your household.
To the last hour, when you passed into Night through the Grave.
-I expected no less.
-I wouldn't expect it to be so...painful. Not that...But you know...
(She smiles).
Mourning it's just not enough anymore. It keeps getting harder everytime. Its becoming unbearable...
-Its enough...
-Its mad. A mad horrible silence that keeps growing. A dark void that keeps engulfing whatever strengths I still have left...
-Its enough, I tell you.
-This pain...what is it?
-Its just life.
Seek relief in simple memory.
It's all I'll ever ask of you.
My child.


Imagem: autoria, Geno;
Texto: mash-up "legível" feito por mim (contém alguns excertos de Voltaire)
panorama: (no topo do site)
"...". autor, Geno;


Steve Jansen - Slope - "Life Moves On"